Fandoms include Sherlock, Supernatural, The Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Glee, AVPM and about a billion other things.
895. Muggleborns wonder why there’s a large group of friendly, teenage ghosts around Hogwarts. They’re led by a funny boy with red hair who likes to joke around with Peeves, and he always says that they’re Dumbledore’s Last Army.
I’ve cried myself dry.
So Capt Jack got his ‘Pirate’ brand for liberating slaves. Yes I want this story told.
things i need to do:
- clean my room
- get a college degree
- learn how to have healthy relationshipsthings i want to do:
things i actually am doing:
- play with puppies and kittens
- find someone cute to cuddle and make out with
- drive to the ocean
- taking subpar selfies
- running a semi successful blog
- listening to sad songs and watching too much netflix
a new ask meme: go to my ask and paste the last thing you copied and send it to me without any explanation
I’m having a conversation with one of my friends and I ask him, “What defines you?” and he responded with, “Nothing. A definition excludes the possibility for change.”
This is one of the best responses I’ve ever received to any of my questions.